Things will NEVER be perfect, start from where you are with what you’ve got and adapted as you go. But whatever you do, START!
· Things won’t be perfect ever. Don’t wait. Action is important for success.
· Focus on MVP, not a perfect product with full bells and whistles
· Shot across the bow… taking that step gives us instant feedback
· The Iteration process on what the customer likes is willing to pay for.
· Unobtainable triangle- speed, quality, price
· Ideas are dime a dozen. its action that matters. without action, ideas are nothing better than a cocktail discussion.
· You can even test the product idea/needs/concepts without even developing the product. like many coaches ask what a pain point is and then develop a course for that pain point.
Listen to this great conversation going deep on these points that impact many small and medium businesses.